AIMS International (Association
of Indian Management Scholars) was established in 2002 with the mission to unify Indian management scholars to foster
excellence in education and research, advance knowledge, and support practice
in all business-related disciplines. The vision of AIMS International
is to be an active participant in the development of a globally
competitive India by becoming the premier international organization that
represents professional interests and that advances the knowledge of Indian
management educators, researchers and practitioners within and outside India.
AIMS International recognizes individuals as well as institutes from management education for their outstanding work in various categories like Administration, Research, Teaching and Library.
Nominations are invited during third quarter every year and Awardees are falicitated during the annual conference of AIMS International.
Nominations requires the following items:
1. Nomination form
2. Payment details of Nomination fee
3. General Documents (Common for each award):
- A cover letter justifying the nomination (maximum one page)
- A current CV of the nominated faculty. The CV should be a maximum of 4 pages long.
- Association with AIMS International (for example: Individual/ Institutional membership, Conference/ FDP participation, Involvement with chapters of AIMS International, Author of papers in AIJM, IJOQM, Involvement with AISIC, etc)
4. Specific Documents: These are specific to award nominated. Please click on specific award to get list of documents/ items expected
Award winners will be given a citation plaque and certificate at the 21st AIMS International Conference on Management (www.aims-international.org/aims21) at the Symbiosis University of Science, Indore. Winners are required to be present at the ceremony to accept the award. AIMS International will not be responsible for travel, accommodation or other expenses. No award will be deferred, mailed or given to any other person in lieu of the awardee.
Institutes can sponsor specific award by paying a nominal contribution of Rs. 30000. The registration fee of AIMS-21 for two participante for each sponsored award will be waived. The sponsored award will contain name of sponosring institute. The logo will appear on award page.
December 31, 2023
January 15, 2024 (with late fee)